Soapstone Center for Clinical Research is looking for women to participate in a research study to evaluate whether an investigational medicine could reduce the amount of heavy menstrual bleeding due to uterine fibroids.
The first step to find out if you are eligible for the LIBERTY 2 research study is to go through a screening process, so a physician and other research health care professionals can ensure you meet criteria for the study.
Some examples of criteria that must be met to participate in the LIBERTY 2 research study will be women who:
- Are 18 to 50 years of age
- Have monthly menstrual periods
- Experience heavy menstrual bleeding associated with uterine fibroids
- Have days when their feminine products (pads, tampons, liners) become soaked and need to be changed more than 3 times a day
- Additional requirements apply
Qualified participants will receive:
- Medical exams
- Compensation for time and travel
We want you to help advance women's health research! If you are interested in participating, please call the
Soapstone Center for Clinical Research at 404-534-9359
Principal Investigator: Peter Johnson, MD
Sponsor: Myovant Sciences GmbH
Research Coordinator(s): Natalie 404-534-9359